PC Game | Publisher: Rocksteady Studios | Developer: Eidos Interactive, Square Enix, Warner Bros | 7.4 GB
Genre: 3D, Action, Adventure, Open-World | Release Date: 20 March, 2010
Batman: Arkham Asylum returns with a Game of the Year Edition on Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 that includes extra content and now, for the first time, Trioviz 3D vision on home consoles. Batman: Arkham Asylum launched to critical acclaim in summer 2009 and has often been referred to as the ‘best license game ever’ and a ‘must buy’ on gaming websites and magazines. It’s been praised for delivering a compelling mix of action, stealth and puzzle-solving game-play tied with a dark original storyline penned by five-time Emmy award winner Paul Dini and supported by a famous cast of voice actors, including Mark Hamill as The Joker and Kevin Conroy as Batman.
Critically acclaimed Batman: Arkham Asylum returns with a remastered Game of the Year Edition, featuring 4 extra Challenge Maps. The additional Challenge Maps are Crime Alley; Scarecrow Nightmare; Totally Insane and Nocturnal Hunter (both from the Insane Night Map Pack).
• Experience the game in a whole new way with Game of the Year Edition extras including: Access to the playable Joker character (in the PS3 version only) and the Joker Challenge maps and 4 additional standard challenge maps.
• Utilize the unique FreeFlow combat system to chain together unlimited combos seamlessly and battle with huge groups of The Joker’s henchmen in brutal melee brawls.
• Investigate as Batman, the world’s greatest detective, by solving intricate puzzles with the help of cutting edge forensic tools including x-ray scanning, fingerprint scans, ‘Amido Black’ spray and a pheromone tracker.
• Face off against Gotham’s greatest villains including The Joker, Harley Quinn, Victor Zsasz and Killer Croc.
• Become the Invisible Predator with Batman’s fear takedowns and unique vantage point system to move without being seen and hunt enemies.
• Choose multiple takedown methods, including swooping from the sky and smashing through walls, and use the predator camera get a closer look at the action.
• Explore every inch of Arkham Asylum and roam freely on the infamous island, presented for the first time ever in its gritty and realistic entirety.
• Experience what it’s like to be Batman using batarangs, explosive gel aerosol, the Batclaw, sonar resonator and the line launcher.
• Unlock more secrets by completing hidden challenges in the world and develop and customize equipment by earning experience points.
• Enjoy complete superhero freedom in the environment with the use of Batman’s grapple to get to any place you can see, jump from any height and glide in any direction.
Game Trailer: Click HERE for view Video
Minimum System Requirement
Processor: 3Ghz Intel or AMD or any Dual Core
Memory: 1GB Ram(XP)/2GB Ram
Graphics: PCI Express SM3 NVidia 6600/ ATI 1300
Hard Drive: 8GB free space
Sound: Any onboard sound card
If you like this game please support Developer / Publisher and BUY it.